Christine Dae is now all grown-up and deliciously evil! Emmy Rossum, the actress who brought “The Phantom of the Opera’s” Christine Dae to life is now a very bad, very evil witch in the new supernatural love story, “Beautiful Creatures.” In the film, Rossum stars as Ridley Duchannes, Lena’s (Alice Englert) cousin who left her family when she turned 16 because she became a Siren – a seductress who can easily entrap human minds. In this interview, we talked about:
• What attracted her to become deliciously devious as the Siren?
• The character’s duality
• The film’s focus on the power of literature
• The film’s smart writing according to Rossum
• Her character’s arch in the Caster series
• If she could see the future, what would it be?
• Does she believe in the supernatural?
• What does she want the audience to feel after watching “Beautiful Creatures”
[ 25 comments ] ( 1279 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 547 )